P-One may collect and process:
a. Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
b. Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your will; (“Personal Information”)
P-One may use the collected information:
1. To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
2. To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
3. To gather customer feedback;
4. To inform or update you of other products or services available from P-one and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
5. To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
6. To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
P-One does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. P-One may, from time to time, contact you about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. Your unique Personal Information will not be transferred to any third party without your explicit consent. In addition, P-One may engage trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide you with customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to P-One, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
P-One will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on P-One or the Website; and
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of P-One; and
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
2. If pone.com.sg or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions via the Website if any will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.